$50/$100 Tax Credit! But Hurry!

Ohioans can claim a dollar-for-dollar $50 tax credit for donating to a General Assembly campaign in 2017, such as this one.  But you need to give before 2017 ends to take it on your 2017 tax return.  Couples filing jointly can claim $100!  Please visit www.troydoucet.com/donate, give either $50 or $100, and then claim your tax credit on your tax 2017 return! 

The campaign will mail you a receipt for your donation for your records.  It's that easy - just get the donation in by the end of the year!

Troy Doucet